Winner – NY eHealth Collaborative Hackathon, Jun. 2013
* EHR – electronic health records (SHIN-NY api extract) ; PHR – personal health records (your data-entry)
- Who owns my medical records?
- How do I get access to my medical records?
- How can I improve my health with an app?
- EHR access whenever
- Option for PHR
- Recommendations and advices
- EHR in your smartphone with SHIN-NY api
- Personal health diary in Facebook-timeline
- Actionable goals and tools for better health based on combining your EHR and PHR
- 7 Hour development time
- 3 Developers
- Design-focus interface and user experience
- Reminder features
- Appointment features
- Upload pictures
- Actionable goal tasks recommended by doctors
Learned: Health IT, User Dynamics, UX