- Goto http://good2doapp.com/NYR/demo/index.html
- Sign in with username: garychan and password: gary
- For demonstration purpose: Click Reload to initiative sample loading of the tasks.
- For Blue Button Plus Design Challenge: August 5th
- Combine PHR and EHR in an innovate way without touches from doctors, hospitals or insurance. Patient centric application.
- Use Blue Button Plus API to pull your electronic health record;
- If it finds you have above average blood sugar level, automatically set a goal
- User can accept (commitment) or decline // New Year Resolution
- Reminder SMS or Push notification for future doctor visit
- Also connect Online Health Articles to educate patient on set goal
- If new doctor visit & new health record indicate you pass average blood sugar level, then goal is checked off
- Timeline interface: users can post a daily health journal.
- If new health record indicate you did not pass average, then
- Use Paypal API to donate user’s money to NYC charity organizations
- Add multi language if needed
- Gamification option like GymPact (app that pays you!)
LifeBark! – Amazing Race with your Dog
Dog Owners who have illness such as Obesity or Depression are given a set of challenges to complete with them and their dogs. The dog and the owner each will wear a FitBit. LifeBark! allow for getting analytics and completion to tackle better health together. Using SAP HANA, they can also connect with other dog owners and dogs on LifeBark! ‘s network – view their exercise activities and read about their inspirational stories for a healthier lifestyle.