- I currently moderate the StartChat Facebook Group with Hiten Shah and Steli Efti. Our main goal is to create engagement and optimize value for our entrepreneurial community groups.
- Admins and moderators want conversations that increase engagement inside their Facebook Group.
- Alternative to “What do you want to share?” text area placeholder by triggering content ideation.
- This app provides prompts and ideas for scheduling thoughtful conversations.
- Questions revives social chatter and continues ongoing conversations based on your most popular content.
- Members can buffer multiple questions ideas in one session.
- Can be use for Twitter and LinkedIn as well.
Assumptions to Validate
- What is the Text / Image / Article share ratio used via Buffer ?
- Are members more responsive to questions versus sharing content?
- Are there any alternative to ideating engagement?
- Goal is to creates conversations through message and text rather than recycle content.
- Buffer helps distribute content, but engagement metrics with the content remains underutilized.
- Facebook Questions is personalized based on previous content and post success.
- Used to drive a community environment inside Facebook Group.
- Review Buffer’s UserVoice board – Get suggestions based on keywords
- Conversed with Facebook Admins and asked about their success metrics.
- Conversed with Alfred Lua on Slack Buffer channel
- Leverage analytics and insight to spur more conversations.
- 7 Different Questions To Ask On Facebook To Build Engagement
- 10 Most Engaging Questions to Ask Your Facebook Fans
- Gary’s previous Content Ideation experience.
- Based on identifying highly engaged topic inside Facebook Group, members can follow up with question writing ideas.
- The underlying technology here is providing recommendations based on keywords parsed from post message.
- Alternative to Buffer Suggestions, where categories-based NLP bubbles up to topic too general to create meaningful adjacent ideas.
- Question prompts are collected from Quora, GrowthHackers Ask GH, HackerNews Ask HN, etc..
- Number of Comments on question-post
- Number of Comments by multiple members
- Number of Replies to comments by other members
- Number of Likes via questions